Reference to rows not working as expected

Hello everyone,

I am trying to build an application where it should be possible to edit an object at two different places into a form. I'm using tabs for this form. 

Let's simplify my issue. 

My form
Tab1 - Tab2 - Tab3 - Tab4
Each tab represents a step for a project. 

In Tab3, I have an inline object. When you click on it, you are redirected to a form, where you can edit all the fields. This step is OK for me. 

Into Tab3, I need to put the same inline object again and be able to edit it. So I have created a virtual column, indicating the REF_ROWS("T_Chantier", "ProjetId"). It is working since I can see the inline object, but when I click on it, I'm redirected to a specific detail page and I can do nothing on it. Only a "Done" button is visible at the bottom. See the image below.

So what can I do to be able to edit the fields of this last view, please? 
If you need more information, do not hesitate. 

I joined the pictures below.

Inline object ok and I can interact with it (add a new one and edit it after clicking )Inline object ok and I can interact with it (add a new one and edit it after clicking )Same inline object. I cannot add a new one and when I click on it, I am redirected on a "specific" detail view. I cannot edit anything on it.Same inline object. I cannot add a new one and when I click on it, I am redirected on a "specific" detail view. I cannot edit anything on it.Detail view with "done" action onlyDetail view with "done" action only

0 3 111
3 REPLIES 3

Tray This idea

1.  From ACTION Got to TAB3 and copy action name Edit

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١١٨_٢٠١٠٤٧_Samsung Internet.jpg

2.   From Prominence select Display inline

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١١٨_٢٠١٣١٥_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hello, 

Thanks for your help. 

Unfortunately, I tried and it is not helping.
I'm still not able to edit the detailed view.

I will try to explain differently the issue. 

I have a table A referencing two times a list of row from another table B (this is a business need for a project). So I can setup this correctly into the column view of the table (see picture 1). 

Then when I am presenting the table A with a form, I can see and edit the first occurrence of the table B but I can only see the second occurrence. Impossible to EDIT it, here is the issue. If I click on it, I am redirected to a detail view but no action is possible on it… (see picture 2)

If I am presenting the table A with its detail view, I can see and edit both of these occurrence. So no issue here. (see picture 3)

Is there some restrictions when we are using form for this use case? 

My question is, what am I missing to be able to edit the second occurrence of the table B into the form of the table A, please?

Hoping that it is clear enough.

pic1pic1

pic2pic2

pic3pic3

Top Labels in this Space