Referencing a name OR phone number?

Hello,

I currently have the ability to add a customer by name to a table using a searchable Ref.

Using the same column in the form view of the “member log,” I would also like to have the ability to search by the phone number associated with that customer, and have only their name appear on the table view of the log.

The source table already has CONCATENATE([First Name]," “,[Last Name],” ), so I tried changing to “CONCATENATE([First Name],” “,[Last Name],” [PHONE]) …without success.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

0 3 285
3 REPLIES 3

That’s a label only and it will not help. Please expand the column structure details for your [Phone] column and ensure that it’s marked as Searchable under Other Properties pane.

[PHONE] is marked as Searchable in both the source and the “member log.”

In the form field where I would type the person’s name, I would also like to be able to type their phone number, and have it bring them up. Should I be connecting these 2 columns in the source table somewhere?

I have missed that you are talking about a REF column. You can create a Virtual Column with this expression and mark it as the LABEL column. Than you could be able search with the phone I believe. Can you try and feedback?
CONCATENATE([First Name]," ",[Last Name],"-",[PHONE])

Top Labels in this Space