Referencing the TO field in a email body

Im trying to send a report to a list of emails. And the โ€œtoโ€ filed i have a formula that selects users. In the body i have this :

You Have <<COUNT(FILTER(โ€œLeadsโ€,and([past due]= TRUE,[PM]=XXXXl ) ) )>> leads past due.

Now I need to know what to put in the XXX to reference the email address it is sent to.

0 7 179
7 REPLIES 7

Two different solutions:

1. Send separate mails for each user with his lead count data
  2. Send one mail for all users with body like table: email1, lead-count1โ€ฆ etc

I would like it to be one email that sends separate data based on the email address is this not possible?

Explain pls.

Email1 as
To: a@exmpl.com , b@exmpl.com
Body: total lead count data for both users a@exmpl.com and b@exmpl.com

Email2 as
To: c@exmpl.com , d@exmpl.com
Body: total lead count data for both users c@exmpl.com and d@exmpl.com

Like this?

I want the email to be a variable not define and the data in the body pull from that variable

May be you need to replace
[PM]=XXXXl
with something like
IN([PM], expression-wich-you-use-for-building-list-for-TO-field)
?
Or Im really dnt understand what you want to do

tha doesnt work because it wont compare it to the actual email address it is being sent to:

What i have is data that is tied to a persons email, I want it to have one email made in the workflow that sends the person their data and their data only. I want it to be able to send emails to people that get added so I dont want a workflow for every person.

The problem I am having is that I need a variable that can reference which email address it actually went to .

1. Is your bot triggered by โ€œsheduledโ€ or โ€œdata changeโ€ event type?
  2. Which expression you use to compose recipients list?
Top Labels in this Space