Relate customers table with Google Calendar table

Hello,

Is it possible to relate a customer table with a table connected to Google Calendar in which I add events from a specific customer, in a one-to-many relationship?

I don't know if it's possible to do it since in the calendar table it doesn't allow me to add new fields and I don't know how to do it with a virtual one.

Thanks in advance.

0 2 110
2 REPLIES 2

Adding a Ref Virtual Column would be the only way to handle this, I believe.  You would use the App Formula to choose the proper customer row.  The hurdle is how can you identify which customer the event is for?

I don't use calendar tables but I do use File tables.  I create the File names so that when the file meta data is retrieved from the Google folder, I can parse the filename to extract the Ref value I need.  Maybe you can do the same in your Calendar events?  I.e. add a bit if information that you can parse out later to identify which customer the event is for?

Thank you. I have tried to use a virtual field but by its nature I cannot store Information to make ref. I'm not sure I understand what you're proposing. Perhaps you can try to change any of the existing columns to a ref type and thus create the relationship but I think it is not allowed because they have to be of the type defined by Google Calendar

Top Labels in this Space