Related Entities written as text

Hi Everyone,

I’m working on construction related App. the main idea in it is to add and manage deficiencies found by the the site’s staff. One of the features enables you to add the name of the relevant sub-constructor, or (And here the tricky part) some of them, in the same deficiency found.

The problem is, I’m trying to add a column to the sub-constructor list which refers any deficiency relevant to that specific sub-constructor, but since row containing that information is of a text type (since sometimes it contains more then one sub-constructor), it can not be compared and referred.

Any idea how to ? I thought of maybe of search expression, but I have no clue how express it.

0 3 429
3 REPLIES 3

Mmm None ?

Hi Doron, is there a table with the names/ids of the sub-contractors? And logically, do you want an EnumList of references to these sub-contractors?

Hi praveen,

There is such table, every sub-contractor has a unique I.D, and also a unique name (which do not represent their I.D, but also unique).

and, I’m looking for references, e.i, when you press on each sub-contractor, all his related deficiencies will appear in lines below.

Top Labels in this Space