Related List, can View but not Add

afp
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I have a REF_ROWS List. Was changing some things (Behaviors or changed the Data to Edit and back to View again, it's original setting) and lost the add button to add to the list. I see only view. The table to write to alows adds.

How can I Add the Add link (below the REF_ROWS List) back again?

missing add button.jpg

Solved Solved
0 4 185
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Check the permissions for the table - if you've removed the "Adds" option you won't see the add button.

That button under the inline view is actually the system generated add action under Behavior > Actions > {Your_Table}

View solution in original post

Okay, two further places to check:

1) The adds action itself - perhaps you moved it's prominence to "do not display?"

2) Is your inline view of a slice?  If so, does that slice have the add permission?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Check the permissions for the table - if you've removed the "Adds" option you won't see the add button.

That button under the inline view is actually the system generated add action under Behavior > Actions > {Your_Table}

I probably removed the Adds option, true (by mistake, long hours and need a holiday ;-).

I have checked the permissions for this booking table (adds, delete and edits are allowed), it seems all in order.

Found it. A slice in only View mode. Not sure how this happend but it seems solved. Thanks! 

Okay, two further places to check:

1) The adds action itself - perhaps you moved it's prominence to "do not display?"

2) Is your inline view of a slice?  If so, does that slice have the add permission?

Top Labels in this Space