Related delete button

Hello everybody ,

Let me ask a question. I click the add button. It'll be the form view. Continue fill the form and related new. And then related data form view come. So continue fill the related form and save. It's usual and routine. After filling of related form, I reach the parent form. Before saving the parent form I want to delete row of related list. My problem is here.

In my android phone I click the row of related list that I want to delete . I find the two button Delete and Done. So I click the Delete button. I find the Confirm box with No and Delete button. And then I click the Delete button . It make delete the row that i want to delete. It's usual and routine in my android phone. It make reduce the total amount column of parent form.

My problem is here.

In my desktop view before saving the parent form I click the one row of related list that I want to delete . I find the two button Delete and Done. So I click the Delete button. I find the Discard changes? box with continue editing and Discard button. So I click the Discard button. It make It make delete the row that i want to delete. But don't reduce the total amount column of parent form.

My question is here.

1 . Why don't show the Confirm box with No and Delete button when I click the one of rwo of related list that I want to delete in my desktop view?

2 . Why don't reduce the total amount column of parent form in my desktop view before saving.

0 3 103
3 REPLIES 3

I made a small test and it seems to be a small bug when it doesn't show the confirmation popup from the delete action. With the mobile and emulator it works fine.

What I didn't understand.. you are probably speaking about a row on inline view instead of column. right? With me test the prcess I made, was this:
#1 - I created the parent
#2 - I added two childs on the parent's form view
#3 - I deleted one child
#4 - Then back to parent form
#5 - It shows now only one child
So my question is.. what is the difference in this process? How were you able to still see two childs if one of them were deleted?

Btw.. I created a bug report for this missing confirmation popup.

Sorry Sir,

I have one solution for my question.

That is disable desktop mode.

After that every thing OK like using with android phone.

Thanks for your help.

Top Labels in this Space