Related itens desappears after syncing

gob
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Hello everyone,

Every time I add an item (red arrow) to a related table it disappears after syncing. It disappears in the app but is registered in the table but without the ID. Could someone help?

appsheet01.JPG

0 6 116
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Perhaps you have a security filter that's excluding it?

Hi Steve, I don't have any filters (I send an image), I don't even know how to use this function. A note, my database is all separate, instead of creating a single file with the tables in tabs I made one file per table, but I don't know this is the problem. It was working and suddenly this happened, it was some configuration that I don't know what I did

security_filter.JPG

Having one table per file shouldn't be a problem--it is a legitimate approach.

Is it possible the permissions of the files are such that the app owner can no longer modify the file? Is the file owned by someone else?

Hello, Steve.

Thank you very much for your attention ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Is it possible the permissions of the files are such that the app owner can no longer modify the file? 

A: No, actually I don't know how to setup permissions on file, but i can say it is a google sheet table on my google drive and It is not shared with any one

2.  Is the file owned by someone else? A: No, just me

This issue only happens in the Related "Itens do Pedido". In the Related "Pizzas do Pedido" this problem does not occur

Please post a screenshot of the Itens do Pedido column configuration screen down to and including at least the Type Details section.

Hello Steve,

I post some screenshots.

Itens do Pedido is a table..

i imagine the problem is in column Produtos

Itens do PedidoItens do PedidoColunms DetailColunms DetailProduto Detail 01Produto Detail 01Produto Detail 02Produto Detail 02

Top Labels in this Space