Related rows in Report

This doesn't work and I have no idea why!! The related rows "Related Detalle_Orden" (in Orden de compras Table) reflects all the order details and works all right througout the program but not in the report. Ideas?? or some page where I can learn how to make report templates because I've found nothing really good about this topic. Thanks!

ID de la OrdenUsuarioFch CreaciรณnProveedorStatusId DocumentosFch CompletadaFch PedidoFch en Inventario
<<Start:FILTER("Orden de compras", AND([Fecha Completada] >= [_THISROW].[Desde], [Fecha Completada] <= [_THISROW].[Hasta],IN([Order_Status], [Filtro])))>><<[OrderID].[OrderID]>><<[OrderID].[Usuario_creador]>><<[OrderID].[Order_Creation_Date]>><<[OrderID].[Nombre del Proveedor]>><<[OrderID].[Order_Status]>><<[OrderID].[Documentos]>><<[OrderID].[Fecha Completada]>><<[OrderID].[Fecha de Pedido]>><<[OrderID].[Fecha a Inventario]>>
<<Start:[Related Detalle_Orden]>><<[Producto]>><<End>>       
<<End>>        
Solved Solved
0 2 96
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you place a START in a table row, the associated END must also be in THAT table row.

Move the <<START: FILTER...>> to a row above.  If that doesn't work, then it might be because the lines are in the table?  For these type of templates I have always added the START and END on the OUTSIDE of the data table....something like this:

Header 1Header 2Header 3

<<START:...>>

<<[column 1]>><<[column 2]>><<[column 3]>>
<<START: [RELATED]>><<[column a]>><<{column b]>><<END>> 

<<END>>

I hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If you place a START in a table row, the associated END must also be in THAT table row.

Move the <<START: FILTER...>> to a row above.  If that doesn't work, then it might be because the lines are in the table?  For these type of templates I have always added the START and END on the OUTSIDE of the data table....something like this:

Header 1Header 2Header 3

<<START:...>>

<<[column 1]>><<[column 2]>><<[column 3]>>
<<START: [RELATED]>><<[column a]>><<{column b]>><<END>> 

<<END>>

I hope this helps!!!

Oh man you're so nice for unswering this fast!!! I've spent all day trying to solve it with no luck. Thanks so so much!!! If you ever come to Guadalajara, you're wellcome in my house to share a great Argentinian Asado at my place!!!!!! jajajaja 

Top Labels in this Space