Release note is not really updating the status...

I just visited the release note.

The last one as of now was 6th October.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Release-Notes/bg-p/appsheet-releasenotes

Almost for the last 10days, no updates, while we ever single days witness bugs.

On the relesae note, it is said there is notihng to update in terms of "bug fix" but i never trusted those, as it does not reflect what I feel on my skin.

Better to review the Google internal process to collect the informtions internally and how to share with us in the meaningful way.

1 3 79
3 REPLIES 3

If the daily update (not really daily, most correctly weekly or semi-weekly) does not contain the meaningful information, I would suggest that it should be stopped, as those posts will just add the frustrations and confutions to the members here.

Repetitive sentensive, what are avaible for preview features bra bra bra. It is just noise.

What we are interested is what is a really new features, and what problems are solved, what we can expect in nearer terms.

I understand AppSheet (Google) team should spent time and man-hours to compile the release notes. however, unfortunatey their efforts are in vain, as the contents are basically meaningless. yes, there are some noticiable stuffs are in there, but we need to ask for clarity, as i m not sure what it does mean. Yes, I m blamed that my english level is too low to understand what they state there. 

There are numbers of bugs with Appsheet. But on the surface of release notes, no bug never being fixed. Who and how are we trust those statement?

Appsheet is a tool to create a application to solve the challenges in daily business process.   They are used in the line of the factory, or inspectors who are working daily.

All the sudden, the app become unworkable, while we are not aware why and where the problem is coming from.

If Google claimes that they are providing a solution to solve the business problems, then firstly they have to ensure the level of impact if one min of cease time happens to our apps.

As I stated, factory if they are using the app, will cease the whole operation.

Sadly enough, I hear the voices recenlty quite a lot.

"AppSheet is good for sure.  But not realiable. So we are not able to use the critical business process, as often the AppSheet is stopping its services due to unknown reasons. So better to avoid to use for the critical business proess."

This problem is what Google should try to solve. But things are moving to the opposite direction, as the platform is getting more unstable. 

Top Labels in this Space