Remove duplicates in a table

Hello!
I have a table with a Uniqueid, Date and Names.
I am creating a bot that runs every night and through the data action "RUN ACTIONS ON ROWS" select the duplicate values โ€‹โ€‹in the column names and same date and delete that row. I can't make the corresponding select. Any help is appreciated.
Regards

0 5 496
5 REPLIES 5

Here's a technique to explore:

• Add a column that concatenates the values of the columns for which you want to remove duplicates. For example:
    • CONCATENATE(TEXT[Date], [Names])
  • Reference that new column in identifying duplicates. For example:
    • SELECT(Table[UniqueID], [_ROWNUMBER] = MAX(SELECT(Table[_ROWNUMBER], [New Column] = [_THISROW-1].[New Column]))

Also, consider whether there's a way to prevent adding any duplicate rows in the first place.

This method deletes all the records

Sorry I confused you with my draft expression. I see now that I wrote it to identify the unique rows. Try changing the equals (=) to not equals (<>) or else subtracting that list from the overall list of the table's rows.

No problem, I really appreciate your time.
Using the <> does not delete anything, I can't understand the second option you mention, could you guide me? I put the first expression that you comment with my data

SELECT(detalle_hora[uniqueid],[_ROWNUMBER]=MAX(SELECT(detalle_hora[_ROWNUMBER], [codigo_eliminar]=[_THISROW-1].[codigo_eliminar])))

detalle_hora[uniqueid] - your expression

Top Labels in this Space