Repeat columns (and values) from a table in multiple sheets

Hi all,

I'm trying to repeat a table in another place where I make changes through google sheets and these changes also apply to both tables.

I want to both of them have the same level of parenting or somthing like that. (Hope someone understands what I'm trying to say)

The purpose of this is: I have a Control Sheet (Controle Financeiro) where the user can input and change data and I have the Database Sheet (BD CFin) where data is stored.
So, they are mirrored tables, with same columns and values. So I need them to be both updated in every change, through the app or google sheets in Controle Financeiro.

Don't know if parent-child relationship can solve this. I'm a little bit lost since I'm new to appsheet.

Can someone enlighten me what I'm missing or if this is possible?
Below is some images to show you what I'm talking about.
(IMG 1 Controle Financeiro // IMG 2 BD CFin)

CHEERS FROM BRAZIL TO EVERYONE!

Controle FinanceiroControle FinanceiroBD CFinBD CFin

0 1 487
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the community!

1. Have both tables with the same column structure.
  2. In the secondary table, make your Key column of type Ref pointing to the main table.
  3. For all of your columns except you Key column in the secondary table, use a dereference expressions in the column's App Formula to fill in the data from your main table, in this way:
    [secondaryTableKeyColumnName].[correspondingMainTableColumnName] 
  4. Configure a bot on the main table, triggered by the addition of a new row, to add a new row to the secondary table based on values from the main one. The only column you'd set its value through the bot is the Key column in the secondary table (which is also the only one without an app formula) so that its value matches the value of the Key column in the main table. 

Please read these guides:

Top Labels in this Space