Replicate Order Capture "Add" button and table

I’m working on a report entry app. I have functionality similar to the sample Order Capture app, but there are 2 differences I can’t figure out how to change:

1. In the order capture app, when adding a line item to an order, the button says “Add”, but my button says “New” and I can’t figure out how to change it
  2. Once you add line items, the Order Capture app lists the line items by themselves, but my app has column headers and I can’t figure out how to remove them

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 6 787
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ryan_Rands 1-You can get the “ADD” button by making the Oder Detail “Is Part Of” the Orders table.

2- You can turn off column headers in tables in UX > Options.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Ryan_Rands 1-You can get the “ADD” button by making the Oder Detail “Is Part Of” the Orders table.

2- You can turn off column headers in tables in UX > Options.

Thanks, Lynn. The second solution worked great.

For the first question: I had already followed the steps above and I do have a button. I’m wondering why the Sample app button is labeled Add and my button is labeled New. (Add will make much more sense to my users.)

Hi @Ryan_Rands You can check out UX > Localise and make changes in there.

I’m trying to add this ADD button to my own app and im having some trouble. Ive tried the above but…no button

As stated above…Goto UX> Localize and u can edit what u want to say instead of the word New…to the right(as in screenshot) u can edit the text u want to see instead of New…it could be whatever u might want

no…I cant even get the button to show up

Top Labels in this Space