Report Generation

Hi Community,

I need an urgent help.

I have created a mini-CRM app.

In that each lead is allocated a particular stage. For each stage I have created a slice for in my database.

Basically I want to extract a report with all the leads based on the stage selected.

So what i did was added a Reports table, where I basically choose that for what stage do i need the report for. The bot does everything but it is not able to grab the right file. It is showing me the previous file.

Need urgent help on this. I am not able to figure out if how I have made the tables is wrong or what....

3 REPLIES 3

@dbaum 
Do i just have to create an action to open an external file & put this formula

[Customer Name V] & "&" & UNIQUEID()

And then it should work?

That technique is indeed what the linked tip describes. If you read the entire thread, you'll see that some app creators report that the technique works and some report that it doesn't. So, obviously, I can't guarantee it will work in your specific scenario.

For that matter, I don't even know with certainty that it's applicable to your scenario. I inferred from the information in your original post that that technique would be applicable. That said, I don't understand well enough what you mean by the following to know; again, I assumed that you have an automation that creates a file and then an action for a user to open that file.

@Aditya_Vinayak_ wrote:

The bot does everything but it is not able to grab the right file. It is showing me the previous file.

Top Labels in this Space