Report Notification

Dear appsheet team,

I have a personal app as per screenshot. I was testing the report and notification but no notifications get sent at the time of the screenshot. This is what I have tried:

1. App closed at 1245 pm-no notification
    2)App opened at 1245 pm - no notification
  2. Deploy app and opened at 1245 pm - no notification

When I click โ€œrunโ€ , it works however.

Thanks
Jerry

Solved Solved
0 9 905
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jerry,

You are correct that your Report is not running on an automatic schedule because that is only supported for Deployed apps on a paid plan.

While you are doing development on a Free plan, you can click the โ€œTestโ€ button on the Report tab and test the Report. Is that working for you? It appears to be based on the Audit History.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Have you deployed the app? EDIT: My mistakeโ€ฆ it seems that you have deployed the app.

Check the Audit history what it says letโ€™s say after 5 minutes. You should see details from that notification and the reason if itโ€™s not sent.

This app is a bit of a frankeinapp to try things.As per the screenshot,after 7 minutes, no notifications was even fired according to the log analyzer.
Thanks!

If you canโ€™t see anything from the Audit history, then there is something wrong in your notification rule. I made a small test with your information, and itโ€™s working correctly.

Hi Aleksi, I have been trying a few times but canโ€™t still get it to work. You tried on my app above or on an app of your own? I am using a free account for this app notification test. Could it be that report notification only works on premium account apps? Thanks.

Can you provide:

1. Your account id
  2. The app Name
  3. The Report name

Hi Jerry,

You are correct that your Report is not running on an automatic schedule because that is only supported for Deployed apps on a paid plan.

While you are doing development on a Free plan, you can click the โ€œTestโ€ button on the Report tab and test the Report. Is that working for you? It appears to be based on the Audit History.

Thanks and noted for the information @Phil ! Yes it works when I click on Test.

That is great news.

Once you deploy and are on a paid plan, your Reports should run on the automatic schedule you specify.

Top Labels in this Space