Report Template Syntax for combine two diff tables not working

I make a report generator and tries to combine two different tables however it returns error. I am not sure whether I am doing it right with the syntax. Can anyone help? 
Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11vcTijxfSmljMImp4rWyBpRdtMMYqGS-vaHfb6W4R8E/edit?usp=sharing

1 6 83
6 REPLIES 6

What is the error message? One thing.. you are using this syntax here and there <<Report Generator Aduan[Receiver Name]>> where the result is a list. You probably need to see one value from that table and it would be better to use for example LOOKUP().

It is not a list though, It is supposed to send back the information that user fill in for the report generator table. 

Error message when testing: 

• Error 1 : Task 'Send an email' Attachment template. Expression 'Wโ€โ€ork Order Noโ€โ€' is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.
  • Error 2 : Task 'Send an email' Attachment template. Expression 'Nโ€โ€o Telefon Pengadu' is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.
  • Error 3 : Task 'Send an email' Attachment template. Expression 'Jabaโ€โ€tan Pengadu' is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.
  • Error 4 : Task 'Send an email' Attachment template. Expression 'Caโ€โ€p Masa' is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

More details for this:

Nadhirah_0-1708583273362.png

Nadhirah_1-1708583314592.png

User should be able to select multiple documents and generate report for each but value for the name and position should stay same for all report. Can I know more about the VLOOKUP tho?

When you are using a formula where the syntax is TableName[ColumnName] as you have Report Generator Aduan[Receiver Name], the result is always a list, even if it has only value as a result. The result is not a string, it's a list.

As per the error message, it sounds the template is not able to find those columns from your table you are referring. First check that the <<Start:[Work Order], [Report Generator Aduan]>>  is correct. [Report Generator Aduan], what is the column type? Is the [Work Order] generating list of Key column values with your SELECT()?

Report Generator Aduan is another table I am referring to. Another table is Work Order. Sorry, I did not quite understand your last question.  

So.. your syntax is then wrong. When using Start: expression, you can only refer to one table and the result needs to be a list of key column values.. even if you have just one record. Write it like <<Start: YourTableName[KeyColumnName]>> if you don't need to filter any rows away. Then check if it still throws an error.

PM saya jika perlu bantuan. Saya lihat ada syntax yang salah.

Top Labels in this Space