Report on Different Columns from Different Tables

Hi,

I am looking to create one report containing information from different tables. For example:

1. On my doc (google doc) (using a Bot), I create a table.

2. This table will contain 5 different columns (let's call them: Col 1, Col 2, Col 3, Col 4 and Col 5).

3. These values displayed in each column will be retrieved from different tables on the app (let's call these Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, Table 4 and Table 5).

How will I go about doing this since tasks only allow for one source table to be read from? Do I have to create a new table, lookup/select the different columns to input into this new table and then implement this table in my Bot? If this is the case, I am a bit skeptical since this may slow my app down considerably. 

Thanks.

0 4 76
4 REPLIES 4

The table is made inside the template, not via bot, bots populates it with information

You can add any data from any table within your app using the right expression

The way your bot is executed depends on your need. Scheduled reports don't need tables for example

If I attempt to use expressions then an error pops up saying that that column cannot be found, since it is not present in the source table selected 

Because you need to use the right expression

Some expressions don't require context to be executed like FILTER() and SELECT()

๐Ÿ‘ŒI will attempt it again

Top Labels in this Space