Report template (Filter Function expression)

Hi,

I have created a report Template which looks like below,

<<[เช–เชพเชคเชพ เชชเซเชฐเช•เชพเชฐ]>> Total0

เชคเชพเชฐเซ€เช–เชจเชพเชฎเชตเชฟเช—เชคเชชเซเชฐเช•เชพเชฐเชซเชพเชˆเชจเชฒ เชฐเช•เชฎ
<<Start: ORDERBY([Related Cashs], [Date])>><<[Date]>><<[Name]>><<[Detail]>><<[Type]>><<[Amount]>><<End>>

I want to add filter function where it will extract only those entries which fall between two dates (Start and End date)

For that I have created new sheet named as "Date" which contains details mentioned below Cell B2=Start Date, C2=End Date,

DetailStart DateEnd Date
Date1-Aug-202331-Dec-2023

I have used this formula but it's now working. Can someone please help me to find the error. or show me the correct expression (function)

<<Start: ORDERBY(FILTER("Related Cashs", AND([Date] >= [Date].[Start Date], [Date] <= [Date].[End Date])), [เชคเชพเชฐเซ€เช–])>><<[Date]>>

0 2 142
2 REPLIES 2

Please try 

<<Start: ORDERBY(FILTER("Related Cashs", AND([Date] >= INDEX(Date[Start Date], 1) , [Date] <= INDEX(Date[End Date],1))), [เชคเชพเชฐเซ€เช–])>><<[Date]>>

My suggestion to you will be to rename the Date Sheet something like "Dates_Range". You have many elements by the name Date ( Table name , column name) and this could be confusing while analyzing the expression and in some rare cases could confuse the app parser as well.

So if you rename the "Date" sheet as "Dates_Range", you may want to have the expression as

<Start: ORDERBY(FILTER("Related Cashs", AND([Date] >= INDEX(Dates_Range[Start Date],1) , [Date] <= INDEX(Dates_Range[End Date],1))), [เชคเชพเชฐเซ€เช–])>><<[Date]>>

For the above expression to work, you will also need to include the "Dates_Range" table in the app and set the start/end dates through the view based on that table.  Please note a single row in the Dates_Range table means at a time only one user's settings will be saved. For multi user operation, you will need one row per user in the Dates_Range table.

Would it be easier to add two columns to your parent table (start and end date) and then ask them when triggering the Bot for example with an action button?

Top Labels in this Space