Reports are not send

Hello everyone , in the app that I am working I try to make a report and i did not figure it out what it does not sending. It is programated like:
Schedule: Daily, at 8:00 am Pacific SA Standar Time
For each row in the target table
With the condition: “AND([Fecha 1] = TODAY(), [Pagado 1] = “No”)”
Do this: Send an email with some info
For aditional info, the app is deployed and i have in mind to use 50 report like this to different variables, all of them for each row in the table, tha name of the columns of condition are correct, [Fecha 1] being type Date and [Pagado 1] bieng type Enum with the options “No” and “Yes”. Finally when I see de Audit Log did not say anything.
Please Help if you think o something and thanks in advance

0 7 665
7 REPLIES 7

Is your app deployed or have you tried the Test action?

It is deployed and if with test you mean the “Run” option (Because there is not a test option for the reports), i did and successfully send the email

What do you see in Audit History as described here?

In the audit history the Scheduled does not even appear with the false condition, nothing appears, but if I manually send the report it is sent and the conditions are correct, it will not be a problem with the schedule of the report?

Here it is the schedule of the report

See topic “Reports Are Only Run Automatically for Deployed Applications on Paid Plans” here https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/961724-reports

Thanks and sorry for the troubles

Top Labels in this Space