Reports not Triggering since Owner Change

Hey folks, Iโ€™m having a problem with my app thatโ€™s driving me crazy.

I made a app with several reports, that was working perfectly, until I decided to change ownership to a different account (I wanted the app associated under a different email address).

But since that time, I no longer receive the SMS notifications that result from the triggers.

I checked the report logs and it shows the reports ran successfully at the specified time.

When I do run the triggers manually, I get the notifications.

So the problem seems to just be that I do not get the notifications when the rule runs. I donโ€™t know why.

Only thing I can think of is that the security filters for the data tables are being ran as the app creator, not the owner. So Iโ€™m wondering if the app creator did not get updated when I switched ownership, and that discrepancy is affecting report permissions. If thatโ€™s the case, can someone help me find out where the app creator email is listed in the app?

But Iโ€™m just guessing, so if someone has a better idea, Iโ€™d welcome the help.

0 3 193
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Is the app deployed? If not deployed, all notifications go to the app owner regardless who the designated target is.

@Steve yep
3X_f_3_f38e1ac737c048520b1367ddda9be5452a200671.png

Probably best to go ahead and engage support@appsheet.com, as troubleshooting this will probably involve a deeper dive into your app configuration, and may involve account configurations, which I have zero insight into.

Top Labels in this Space