Request: Bulk-Add All Available Columns To Action/Slice Automagically

Hey there!

Quick little QoL feature request.

Scenario: I am working with a table composed of, say, 20 fields/columns. I need an action to copy data from all columns to a different table, such as an archive. When building the action, I have to manually, via ~6 clicks a piece, add a line for each field, select the field, enter the expression builder, choose the field token, repeat.

It would be such a kindness if I had a way to tell the platform to automatically add a line for each field automatically and then I can just edit the expression or whatever.

On the one hand, I know that's maybe a slightly niche application, on the other hand, this same thing happens on stuff like Slices where I have to pick aaaallll the columns first. It would be nice to have a button that assumes I want to subtract fields from a view/action instead of add them.

Just a thought, love the product!

PhilTheThrill_0-1644522629865.png

Solved Solved
2 2 96
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Great request.  Please post this under the Feature Ideas.  It will get the necessary attention there.

You might also search for "add all columns" under Feature Ideas.  You will see some very similar requests, maybe one is already there for Actions?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Great request.  Please post this under the Feature Ideas.  It will get the necessary attention there.

You might also search for "add all columns" under Feature Ideas.  You will see some very similar requests, maybe one is already there for Actions?

lol I completely missed the Feature Ideas zone at the top. Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space