Request for Assistance with App Finalization - Need Help with Forms, Menus, and Dashboards

1. In my forms, I would like to automatically display the name of the awareness agent based on their intervention zone. For example, when the user selects the "Air France 3" neighborhood, I want the name of the corresponding agent for that zone to be automatically displayed. I've tried using a Dropdown Dependency, but it doesn't work to display the awareness agent's name. I have an "Awareness agent" table in my spreadsheet and another table called "GreenHouse" where the "Nom de l'agent sensibilisateur" field is located.

2. I would like to create a user interface with menus. The first menu, "Sensibilisation" (Awareness), will encompass multiple forms such as "GreenHouse," "CampusGreen," "GreenSchool," and "GreenMob," which all have the same objective but target different audiences.

The second menu will include survey forms that I have prepared (questionnaires).

The third menu will include dashboards and reports that only supervisors will have access to. It will include specific indicators (number of sensitized households, number of schools reached, number of students reached through awareness campaigns, disaggregated by gender, etc.), and it will be possible to filter them by agent and intervention zone.

Could you please assist me in finalizing my application? I feel stuck.

Thank you.Capture dโ€™รฉcran 2023-07-11 005357.pngCapture dโ€™รฉcran 2023-07-11 005311.png

0 1 44
1 REPLY 1

It would help that you show the columns of your tables. Thanks.

Top Labels in this Space