Reselling apps with instant deployment

Hello, 

I am a new member of the community, i am sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question. 

I would like to know if it is possible to sell my apps (made with appsheet) without white labeling (or branded app) but instead using normal instant deployment. I have made several apps and i would like to sell them "as a service" where the apps keep staying in my account. Practically, i would like to send a link to my client (that will log-in with his own account) that will use my app and i take care of paying the appsheet fees per each client. I will then charge them a fee.

Is this possible or the only way to sell apps (as a service) is to use branded apps? I think instant deployment is very easy to use. 

Thank you in advance for your time.  

0 9 313
9 REPLIES 9

Why not? Everything is possible in sales. All transparent, honest, win-win agreements are good.

Hello, 

Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry i am not sure i fully understood your answer.

Does Appsheet require applications to be branded (white labels) in order to be sold or is it ok to sell application (as a service) via instant deployment?

Thank you  

No white labelling is needed. You can sell the service as you described it 

Thank you for your help.

You're welcome!

No. You are free to do whatever you want with your app, in line with AppSheet's Terms of Service. There is no problem with your case.

Thanks. I read Terms of Service and i can see that, under Section 3.3 "Restrictions", it says: "Customer will not, and will not allow End Users to, [...] (c) sell, resell, sublicense, transfer, or distribute any or all of the Services;"

What does this sentence mean? What i can't sell? As far as i understand, i cannot sell Appsheet itself (of course) but i am allowed to sell applications built with Appsheet. Am i correct?

Thanks

Yes you are correct.

Thank you for your help

Top Labels in this Space