Reset Initial Value (Enumlist)

Hello everyone,

What is the best way to “reset” a field of its initial value when other values are selected from enumlist.

Please find more explanations below:

1. Initial state : NC use as initial value

1. When the user select other field, “NC” is not selected anymore:

Thanks in advance,

Yoann

0 3 316
3 REPLIES 3

If I have understood your requirement correctly, please try in the valid_if of the column [Moto-reducteur]

IFS(IN(“NC”, [_THIS]), {“Verifie”, “Regle”, “Nettoye”, “Lubrifie”, “Default”, “NC”} ,
NOT(IN(“NC”, [_THIS])), {“Veriife”, “Regle”, “Nettoye”, “Lubrifie”, “Default”}
)

Please note, I could not write some of the alphabets in your original picture associated with enumlist options name spellings and column name spelling. Please replace suitably.

Hello,

Thanks and sorry for the late reply. The valid_if condition you provide is not exactly what i am looking for.

“NC” is set as the initial value. I would like that each time a user press another button (value) such like “Vérifié”, then “NC” is unselected automatically.
Enum value would work, however my requirement is to allow the user to select several values (for instance: “Vérifié”, “Défaut”).

So to summarize, each time the user press a button or several, “NC” is un-selected.

Thanks in advance,

Yoann

I am afraid, as per my understanding, automatic removal of selected option"NC" when any other option is selected in the form view may not be possible.

The approach proposed by me earlier will remove the option “NC” when any other option is selected by the user and the user can then again select from among those remaining options except “NC”

Top Labels in this Space