Restrict users to a specific view based on the same table

Hello guys ! (I'm using google translator for this question) I have a question that I couldn't solve even looking in the forum.

My SEMANA table is feeding two different views:

• The TAPEÇARIA view
  • The TAPEÇARIA 2 view.

How can I get certain login emails to see the TAPEÇARIA view or other login emails to see the TAPEÇARIA 2 view?

PRINT1.PNGPRIN2.PNG

Solved Solved
0 3 134
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You could use something like 

USEREMAIL() ="abc@email.com" for one email or IN(USEREMAIL(), LIST("abc@email.com", "dfg@email.com")) for multiple emails in the show_if property of the view.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1667041464524.png

Views: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

However please note that this show_if will only hide the view icon from users, it is not necessarily a secure way. ApSheet secures data by rows or at record level using security filters.

Security filters: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You could use something like 

USEREMAIL() ="abc@email.com" for one email or IN(USEREMAIL(), LIST("abc@email.com", "dfg@email.com")) for multiple emails in the show_if property of the view.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1667041464524.png

Views: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

However please note that this show_if will only hide the view icon from users, it is not necessarily a secure way. ApSheet secures data by rows or at record level using security filters.

Security filters: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you so much my friends, it worked for here. thank you very much for the help

Top Labels in this Space