Row Filter

I would like to add an additional filter that excludes the results based on the type of business or domestico customer

1ยฐ table
Ordini

Columns
ID_Ordine
ID_Cliente
Tipologia_Cliente
ID_Piani_Telefonia // in valid_if insert
ORDERBY(
FILTER(
"Piani_Telefonia",
AND(
[ID_Piani_Telefonia].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia]=[_THISROW].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia],
[Valido]=SI)),
[Nome_Piano],FALSE)

Fabio_T_0-1663594446547.png

2ยฐ Table

Columns
ID_Piani_Telefonia
ID_Operatore_Telefonia
Nome_Piano
Valido
Tipologia

Solved Solved
0 12 396
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You seem to have used a n incorrect column name in the expression for the Tipologia column in the "Piani_Telefonia".

You seem to have used the name as only [Tipologia] whereas the screenshot you shared of the table shows the name as [Tipologia_Piano_Telefonica] or soemthing similar as the entire name is not visible in the screenshot.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1663664366441.png

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

@Fabio_T wrote:

I would like to add an additional filter that excludes the results based on the type of business or domestico customer

Your exact requirement is not clear.

If you wish to filter at record level depending on the type of customers, then you may need to use the FILTER() expression in the slice. 

Functions of other columns used in the expression are not clear.

Also you have used [_THISROW].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia] in expression but that column does not seem to be available in the Order table.

Please elaborate.

, you need to use the 

To each plan_telefony I have given a business or domestic value, I filter the plans according to the operator and I would like to filter them according to the type of customer to whom I assign the order.
to give an example luca rossi domestic customer I would like the filter to propose are plans_domestic telephony and to a business customer only business plans

Could you respond on this query as well please/

@Suvrutt_Gurjar wrote:

Also you have used [_THISROW].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia] in expression but that column does not seem to be available in the Order table.

this is table

Fabio_T_0-1663600805758.png

May we know what problem you are facing with your current expression?

I select the customer then add the order by clicking on nuovo

Fabio_T_0-1663601944689.png

now I select tipologia contratto telefonia then toperatore telefonia, 

Fabio_T_1-1663602005316.png

now the results filtered by customer type should appear on telephony plans as I have associated business or domestico with each plan and the same thing I have done for each customer

Fabio_T_2-1663602258914.png

Please post the screenshots of Order table and please let us know on which table you are creating the "Nuovo" form?

Screenshot_2022-09-19-20-25-16-862_com.chrome.beta.jpgScreenshot_2022-09-19-20-25-48-287_com.chrome.beta.jpgScreenshot_2022-09-19-20-26-41-866_com.chrome.beta.jpgScreenshot_2022-09-19-20-26-13-642_com.chrome.beta.jpg

This Is tables

Thank you,

Could you try the below written expression.

ORDERBY(
FILTER(
"Piani_Telefonia",
AND(
[ID_Piani_Telefonia].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia]=[_THISROW].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia], [Piani table Tipologia column]= [_THISROW].[Ordine table Tipologia column], 
[Valido]=SI)),
[Nome_Piano],FALSE)

Please replace Tiplogia column names with the actual column names you have in those tables.

ORDERBY(
FILTER(
"Piani_Telefonia",
AND(
[ID_Piani_Telefonia].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia]=[_THISROW].[ID_Operatore_Telefonia],

([ID_Piani_Telefonia].[Tipologia]=[_THISROW].[Tipologia_cliente]),
[Valido]=SI)),
[Nome_Piano],FALSE)

Note: This expression could impact performance. ORDERBY( ........The list of values of column 'ID_Piani_Telefonia' ........from rows of table 'Piani_Telefonia' ........where this condition is true: (ALL these statements are true: ............1: (The value of 'ID_Operatore_Telefonia' from the row referenced by 'ID_Piani_Telefonia') is equal to (The value of 'ID_Operatore_Telefonia' from the row referenced by 'ID_Ordine') ............2: (The value of 'Tipologia' from the row referenced by 'ID_Piani_Telefonia') is equal to (The value of 'Tipologia_Cliente' from the row referenced by 'ID_Ordine') ............3: (The value of column 'Valido') is equal to ("SI")) ....The value of column 'Nome_Piano' ...."FALSE")

unfortunately I do not exclude the results based on the tipologia

You seem to have used a n incorrect column name in the expression for the Tipologia column in the "Piani_Telefonia".

You seem to have used the name as only [Tipologia] whereas the screenshot you shared of the table shows the name as [Tipologia_Piano_Telefonica] or soemthing similar as the entire name is not visible in the screenshot.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1663664366441.png

top as always, I got the column name wrong ๐Ÿ˜ž

Top Labels in this Space