Row filter condition for Filter Dashboard

Hi there

I am building a filter dashboard to filter a list of fields(stripes) based on different parameters.

I have the following set up:

- Datatable "Fruchtfolgen" is a list of all fields, each with a specific, unique [StripeID].

- Another datatable called "Sets" is a list of all culture sets on the fields. One set has one culture ([Bezeichnung Stammsortiment]) and can have multiple [StripeID]s, stored as a List.

-The third table is the filter table ("Filterliste_Slice")

The filter dashboard is set up as follows:

- the user edits the detail view of "Filterliste_Slice" and the results are shown in the "Filtered Fruchtfolgen" Slice (table view).

The filter works for information stored in the "Fruchtfolgen" Table directly (e.g. Plot name or field status).

However, I am struggling to do the following thing:

In my filter I want to be able to add a culture ([Search Aktuelle Kultur]) and the filter results show all fields, where there is a set with this culture.

The expression should therefore filter "Sets" based on where [Bezeichnung Stammsortiment] is one of the cultures in [Search Aktuelle Kultur]. The expression should then give TRUE for every field (stripe), that is included in the [StripeID] list of that list of Sets...

I have tried many formulas but none of them worked..for example:

IF(ISBLANK(ANY(Filterliste_Slice[Aktuelle Kultur ist])),TRUE,IN([StripeID], SELECT(Sets[StripeID], IN(Sets[Bezeichnung Stammsortiment], [Aktuelle Kultur ist])))

or

IF(ISBLANK(ANY(Filterliste_Slice[Aktuelle Kultur ist])),TRUE,IN([StripeID],FILTER(Sets,IN(Sets[Bezeichnung Stammsortiment], Filterliste_Slice[Aktuelle Kultur ist])))

or

IF(ISBLANK(ANY(Filterliste_Slice[Aktuelle Kultur ist])),TRUE,COUNT(INTERSECT(FILTER(Sets,IN([StripeID],Sets[StripeID])),FilterlisteFruchtfolgen[Aktuelle Kultur ist]))<0)

Thank you for your help!

0 1 54
1 REPLY 1

You may need to share the relevant column structure and column types in the three tables and any referencing relationship between those tables. Because at the moment the column types are not exactly clear.

However for now, based on understanding so far, you may want to try the following expression

IF(ISBLANK(ANY(Filterliste_Slice[Aktuelle Kultur ist])),TRUE,IN( [StripeID], SELECT( Sets[StripeID], IN( [Bezeichnung Stammsortiment], ANY (Filterliste_Slice[Aktuelle Kultur ist]))))

)

Top Labels in this Space