Row_number reset

Hello! I have discovered this application since yesterday and it has seemed wonderful to me, but in the first application that I am making, a problem is arising and I do not know if someone could help me. I am using the Excel box, I have been testing the application and when I decide to empty the test records that I have been filling in the Excel table and I use the application to insert a new record (obviously I do not have the Excel open in box so that it does not the update fails) it makes me insert the registry but in a line corresponding to the test number that I have done. That is to say, I have a single record in the Excel table and when inserting another record it places it in cell 28 (number of tests that I have done, but the cells have been previously deleted), leaving the other previous cells empty, when inserting the second record I positioned it in cell 29 and so on. Sorry for the long text, but I had to explain the problem well so that you can understand. I would appreciate some help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 1 67
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Chances are, there is something in one of the cells of row 28. Highlight all rows from 2 to 28 and delete them (right-click, then choose delete rows).

Top Labels in this Space