Rows per database

I will appreciate your help with this question. The AppSheet pricing page indicates that the Core Plan allows a maximum of 2,500 rows per database. Does this refer to 2,500 rows per table or 2,500 rows for all tables in an app?

Solved Solved
0 12 563
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ranorga @AleksiAlkio - 2500 rows for all tables in a single AppSheet database. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

It sounds it's per databse. @lizlynch would you please confirm.

@ranorga @AleksiAlkio - 2500 rows for all tables in a single AppSheet database. Hope that helps!

Hey @AleksiAlkio the 50k rows is a technical limit for Core users at the table level. This gives users an idea how big a table could technically be and to show we are committed to continue scaling database storage. Our current usage limits are lower and at the database level. We know this can be confusing for users and have removed it from our support docs: https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/12653576?hl=en&ref_topic=12632222&sjid=942951512392681606... I'll do the same in. the announcement. 

Hi, @ShirleyN 

Yes, it is confusing. When it says: "the 50k rows is a technical limit for Core users at the table level" does it mean that I can or cannot create records up to that limit, if I am in a Plan Core?

@ranorga please focus on the usage limits which are 2,500 rows per database for Core. To your original question, this limit is unrelated to apps. You can connect many databases to the same app. 

@ShirleyN 

Please clarify the following, the row limit per database refers to, when you say database does it refer to a table or a set of tables within the app?

@ranorga The limit refers to a database which includes a set of tables. It is not related to what's connected to an app or not. 

If I use Google Sheets as a data base, Do I have unlimited rows?

Google Sheets has it's own limits like max 10.000.000 cells.

Thanks @lizlynch and @ShirleyN 

One more question to close this case, please. When these limits refer to a database, does it refer only to the Appsheet database or to any set of Excel or Google Sheets files?

These limits only refer to an AppSheet database.

Top Labels in this Space