Run external file exe

Hello, I have an exe file developed with Visual Studio 2019 which is deposited in OneDrive. Is it possible to have an Appsheet application that runs the exe file so that it is possible to access the program from any PC, even if not on the network?

0 5 920
5 REPLIES 5

Definitely not.

Muchas gracias

I think there's nothing to do with AppSheet. Try,

1.Creating a virtual machine (VM) on your server with Windows installed on it. Make the VM access your exe on network. Now you can connect to the VM from any devices.

2.Easiest way might be the using of remote access services (like TeamViewer) to connect your PC from any devices. The PC that can access your exe.

Many thanks for the quick response. I can't use Teamviewer or similar because many users have to be able to access remotely and the licenses would be extremely expensive. As would the use of remote desktop which also acting on the server would not be very secure.

If AppSheet could do such thing, it limits number of user and has cost per user though. For security reason, I don't think it's insecure to have that accesses, especially using VM.

Top Labels in this Space