SEARCH FORM - Select values in different Tables

Hello guys,
I’m trying to create a search form where I would see the expenses of different project in a specific time period selected. The search form is the following

When I select a project, i would see in the field “partner” only the partner of the selected project.
For each project I have a table “SRS_TOTALE PROGETTO”, “TR_TOTALE PROGETTO” where there is a expenditure progress and maybe I should use the IDPartner

I suppose that is a complex formula because it work between different Tables.

TKS to everyone who will Help me

0 7 140
7 REPLIES 7

If separate Two tables are created for each Project, then I am scared that it may not be suitable for AppSheet project as Joining table is not possible here, so far I know. It means if there is 10 Projects, so there will be 20 Tables and so on. In AppSheet there should have a parent child relationship between tables or all the data in one table. Either is suitable. I apologize, if I understand wrongly.

I know that i should use only one table TOTALE PROGETTO with all the Projects… I will do surly asap but for the next week I have to find a solution in a few time. I could use in the formula a LIST of partner IF the field project is a specific project like “projectX”–> IF([Progetto]=“projectX”, LIST(Parnter1, Partner2, Partner3, " "))

HI Daniele! Hope you are fine.
If you can re-organize the data following basic database rule, then your life would be very easy and your searching is achievable. Hope to listen from you soon.

At the moment, I have to use a short solution but I know that is non fully correct solution
I used this forumula IFS([PROGETTO]=“projectx”, LIST(“A”, “B”, “C”),
[PROGETTO]=“projecty”,LIST(“A”, “B”, “C”, “D”),
[PROGETTO]=“projectz”, LIST(“A”, “B”, “D”),
)
I hope to use the database rule asap but it require al lot of time because I have to change all setting that i have already done

Where you want to use this? In which field and event?

I used this formula in Auto Compute of column “Partner”–> Suggested Value

Top Labels in this Space