SMS Multiple People Information From A Separate Table

Hi Everyone!  I've been working with AppSheet for a couple of months but many things still escape me!

I have two tables: A table of bartenders (Bartenders Table) and a table of events (Events Table)

I would like to: Select multiple bartenders from the Bartenders Table and SMS them a row from the Events Table

Is this possible?

0 3 59
3 REPLIES 3

I don't use SMS since I'm not in north america, but it seems like this works the same way email does.

You want each of the bartenders to receive an SMS as a remember of the event that corresponds to them?

Because if you want to give them a SMS of a single event to various bartenders, you would need to change your schema

Thank you for your prompt reply!  The latter is the intended workflow.  Meaning:

I have event A in New York, I want to select all New York based bartenders and send them an inquiry with the info for event A to invite their participation.

So on for event B in Chicago, events C and D in Austin, etc.

FrankSourced_0-1647889016433.png

Ideally I would have an action at the bottom right that sends all selected an SMS (Email is ok too).  I don't know how to reference only one row of another table, however to send that info.

Can you expand how I would need to change my schema to achieve this?

Top Labels in this Space