SYSTEM DOWN - 502 Bad Gateway Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2

Since some minutes here in Germany.

0 13 890
13 REPLIES 13

{"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"The underlying provider failed on Open.","ExceptionType":"System.Data.EntityException","StackTrace":" at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.OpenStoreConnectionIf(Boolean openCondition, DbConnection storeConnectionToOpen, DbConnection originalConnection, String exceptionCode, String attemptedOperation, Boolean& closeStoreConnectionOnFailure)\r\n at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open()\r\n at System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.EnsureConnection()\r\n at System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery1.GetResults(Nullable1 forMergeOption)\r\n at System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator()\r\n at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.DataLayer.<>c__DisplayClass234_0.b__0() in d:\\a\\1\\s\\V2API\\DataLayer\\UserAuth.cs:line 1384\r\n at Microsoft.Practices.TransientFaultHandling.RetryPolicy.<>c

@praveen

Same in România.

A problem with the EU servers. We are redeploying and they should be up in a few minutes.

I experienced this same problem a few hours ago with a small and usually quick, three-table app. I am in SW Florida (United States). That seemed to pass, although all work editing the app since then has been painfully slow, although the app’s performance was excellent once the app was updated with its edits. My problem now is that I am unable to publish edited changes to the app at all, and this problem started about an hour ago. Clicking “Save & Verify Data” yields a never-ending pause with the flashing dots (comparable to a spinning wheel), which acts as though the app is working to upload its changes except it never does so. The last time I attempted to wait for it to finish I timed 5 minutes worth of spinning wheel with no update to the app’s definition. Clearing browser cache, ensuring computer fully-updated and subsequent reboots all failed to resolve the problem. I’m on my fourth failed attempt to update the app and as it stands am unable to do so.

I believe they are up right now

Yes. here is back online.

I am unable to publish edited changes to the app at all at this time and for the last hour or so.

Back again Thank you @praveen

@praveen System is down again here in Germany.

Looks like not only Europe this time. Im unable to access to app here from Japan neither.

Any of app which is using large data sets based on sql server. Running out time. Timeout. Unable to access to any app.
Simple easy app using googlesheet. Runnable. Can access.
This is problem I see.

Large apps (15 tables) , too slow to load the app editor (almost 4 minutes), no problem with small apps (3 tables).
I’m from Bolivia

Thanks for this info, we are investigating.

tony1

Hi, this issue should be resolved by now. Please let me know if it’s still happening for any of you. Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space