Same symbolisation of data points in detail view than in primary view with type map

I used Format Rules to customise the look of the map entries: Symbol in map viewSymbol in map view

But when I go to the detail view of this point, the symbol is not visible on the map, only a gray marker which is hardly visible (North of the lake).

in detail view the symbol is gray and almost not visiblein detail view the symbol is gray and almost not visible

How can I change it so that I have the same symbol as in the primary view with type map in the detail view?

Solved Solved
0 2 84
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks like icon format rule represents the column name in detail view. Therefore what you are trying to do might not be possible currently in the platform.

I have forwarded this internally to the appropriate team to look at this issue and take appropriate action.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It looks like icon format rule represents the column name in detail view. Therefore what you are trying to do might not be possible currently in the platform.

I have forwarded this internally to the appropriate team to look at this issue and take appropriate action.

ok, thanks a lot. Hopefully they can solve this issue.

Top Labels in this Space