Sample app recommendation

Hi Guys,

I am looking to build an app that is intended to by available on both Google Play and Apple App Market that people can download to their cellphone and they can purchase a service that we will offer that will be delivered to other peopleโ€™s home, lets say for instance, flowers. So people can buy flowers and send to relatives or friends.

Is there any app on AppSheet samples that you recommend I could use as a Starting point?

thank

LGM

0 6 384
6 REPLIES 6

Any of the โ€˜orderโ€™ keyword apps, or โ€˜deliveryโ€™ keyword apps will probably suffice.

A key difference in your case, is your application is public facing. You will want to have some information restricted to admin, or perhaps build a separate admin application.

Thank you Jonathon,

I will take a look into the sample apps the you mentioned and see which one is better suited.

Can you please advise where to understand more about a โ€œPublicโ€ app and admin restrictions?

thank you so much

LGM

Thank you Steve,

I understand this, before I follow though with this I need to understand how the app will work and if I can achieve the intended goal with AppSheet.

I need to understand how does the users register on a Public app, I have searched for video on this or article and I canโ€™t find nothing as such and also canโ€™t see any sample app addressing this issue.

can you recommend any?

User registration / onboarding can be tricky.

The simplest method will have users login using one of the default authentication providers:

If you want to control access to these users, you can maintain a user white-list under the application definitions users tab.

There is also domain authentication options for business subscriptions, if you go that route. This will allow you to authenticate against a variety of different user management systems (Active Directory, AWS Cognito, Google Domains, etc.).

If you want an application specific user onboarding/registration process, AWS Cognito is currently the only method with AppSheet that I am aware of.

Another issue that I wonder if you guys could help is payment systems?

Top Labels in this Space