Save the path

Hey.

I have a table named MAIN. And from that table can open a filteredview, whitch show related rows from SECOND table.

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("SECOND", AND([a]=[_THISROW].[a],[b]="OK"))

So, i try to somehow set in this filteredview some row column value based on value from the row in MAIN table from where i enter to this filtered view.
For setting a value i want to use Behavior - get a value of some colum from the MAIN table from where i entered filteredview SECOND's table and set a value of that colum in SECOND table.

Probably I need to save somewhere the path or do you maybe now any kind of solution for it?

Solved Solved
0 3 74
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can put the current navigation action into a group of actions, where it first saves the record's value to somewhere where you can easily look it up via expression, or flag the record with a timestamp so you can look it up with MAXROW.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You can put the current navigation action into a group of actions, where it first saves the record's value to somewhere where you can easily look it up via expression, or flag the record with a timestamp so you can look it up with MAXROW.

Thank you, i appreciate it!

Dont know why, but I had to set group of action in a way that value is saved two times, othervise takes the penultimate entry. Whatever, it works ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space