Saving a record when all the inputs are inserted without pressing the SAVE button

I searched for AUTO-SAVE but I cannot find it and by the way it seems it is not what Iโ€™m searching for that is so elementar I fear it is very stupid.

I would like to save a record in a form after a certain field changes value and all the other are filled (not changeble). I search in the column options, in the form options and also in some behaviour, but cannot find a way to avoid this SAVE.

Is it possibile and if so is there someone who can address me properly?

Solved Solved
0 3 98
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Auto save is in the form view configuration:

For it to work, however, the one editable column in your form must be the very last column in the form. If any other column occurs afterโ€“even a read-only columnโ€“then auto-save wonโ€™t work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Auto save is in the form view configuration:

For it to work, however, the one editable column in your form must be the very last column in the form. If any other column occurs afterโ€“even a read-only columnโ€“then auto-save wonโ€™t work.

Dear Steve,
thanks a lot but it look like I have a different view... how is it possible?
I tried also with slices but it doesn't change and to be honest also to me it seemed I had in the past used this feature but I'm really not able to find it...

image.png

Found it... It is only in form and I was searching non in tables. Thanks Steve, I got it from the picture going more in details.

Top Labels in this Space