Saving history of statuses when its changed

Hi, I have a form where there are statuses like Open, Process, awaited parts, under repair and close. 

In the form itself, statuses can be changed with the options above.
But it obviously shows the current status .

But i want to have a trail also with timestamp. when id was open then processed, awaited parts,under repair and then close. I dont mind creating another google sheet along side where all the trails gets saved ..

Pls help me with this issue. different ideas are most welcome..

0 3 130
3 REPLIES 3

Legen Sie doch einfach eine neue Spalte [Zeitstempel_ID] in Ihre Google-Sheet-Tabelle an und setzen Sie, nach der Umstrukturierung im Editor den Anfangswert in der Spalte [Zeitstempel_ID] auf NOW().

Damit hätten Sie nach jeder Formularspeicherung auch eine Spur mit Zeitstempel.  

You could add a long text column called say [Cumulative_Status]. Set the Editable_if of this column to FALSE.  You could create a event action on form save. Action type: Data: set the values of some columns in this row"

Set these columns : [Cumulative_Status]

Expression: CONCATENATE([Cumulative_Status], "
" , "* Status changed at ", NOW(), " to ", [Status])

Where [Status] is the column that saves the various statuses:  Open, Process, awaited parts, under repair and close.

The column [Cumulative_Status] then will store the changes statuses at each change.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1689847813146.png

Thanks for replying. 

but i wab

Current Statusidstatus  
 1under repair  

Trail which I wantidstatustimestamp 
 1under repair19/7/2023 9am 
 1process19/7/2023 8:30am 
 1open19/7/2023 8am 

Top Labels in this Space