Scheduled automation not working

Hello,

I know there are a similar subject about report generation, I contacted the support and it's been 5 days without any interventions, I'm starting to despair.

I have an issue with a scheduled automation that call a script.
I subscribed a Core Plan, anyway I have 3 more apps that run exactly the same automation and it works perfectly. It also worked on this app and stopped working overnight.
When I launch the automation manually (Data change Event), it works but when I schedule monthly or daily event, it won't work and there are no mark in the automation monitor that show tasks are completed or failed, like it never been launched.

Does someone have a clue of what I should done to get my automation working again or am I forced to wait for support?

Thanks

0 9 518
9 REPLIES 9

@Former Community Member FYI

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I've escalated this post internally in hopes to motivate a response from Support, but don't hold your breath.

Quick question, is the app (still) Deployed?

From the Scheduled Events tab for an Automation...

cschalk_ws_1-1659551784667.png

Yes the app is deployed and I have the same information message.

Has Support responded yet?

Hey Steve,

Yes they responded and explained me the issue. I didn't knew there was an execution time limit and I used a ForEach scheduled bot that call a script on quite a few rows.

Execution time limit for Appsheet scheduled bo

I haven't had time to make the changes yet but I'm pretty sure this is the solution.
However, I'm still limited, can't we increase the execution time limit?
I have to run the script on each row daily and I don't know in advance how many rows there will be, is there a solution other than having to create more bot?

Well, create new bots so that you execute your task on less rows

There is no way to change the time limit.

I suspect your process and/or data would benefit from some restructuring.

I just checked and it works on ten rows and I think it's pretty good given everything the bot does. (2 pdf download and save on a Drive).
But you're right I will improve my script to make it faster.
Thanks

Top Labels in this Space