Scheduled bot stops working after enable scale

Is it possible that if the scale option is enabled and the data is spread over multiple tables, the scheduled bot will stop working?

The bot does work if the scale option is disabled and I put all data in one table.

It is a bot that checks(11:00 pm daily) whether the data has expired and deletes it. This is the filter: [date]<=TODAY()-60

Remarkable: When I press the run button, it shows the text "processing..." for a few seconds. When I disable the scale option it takes much longer.

0 3 121
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure if this is the issue, but bots have a max runtime of 300secs.  If it goes over that the bot simply does nothing.

Yes, that's right, this bot only takes a few seconds. I have the impression that the bot is not looking in the right place or produces an error message but does not show it.

The bot worked when all data is in one table, but when I split the tables and place the data over multiple tables (and turn on scale), the bot no longer works. I haven't changed anything on the bot itself.

Go into the bot and click the monitor button.  If the bot is erroring, it will show in here.  If there are no errors, but its not running, then its probably your Event Condition thats at fault

Top Labels in this Space