Scheduled reports not running

Hi All

Is anyone having problems with scheduled reports tonight? Mine do not send emails when I test by using the โ€œRunโ€ button or change to time to trigger a send. Was working fine all along??? Log shows everything is working.

0 17 664
17 REPLIES 17

Yeah, not working on my end as well.

Terry1

Same here. Mine were supposed to send today at 5:00pm and no emails, though the log says they were sent successfully.

I have a send report button on my app that was supposed to send reports with pdf attachment when pressed. It stopped working and I am wondering if this is related.

Can each of you provide the following information?

1. Your account id
  2. The app name
  3. The schedule rule name

Rideout reports 2
Send client reports
OR
Send client reports

Hi Glenn,

I am investigating.

App is in testing. Modify as needed - no problem

Hi Phil, My workflow pdf attachments are not sending either. Its daytime in Aus and my clients alerted me to it.
Been running fine since the last outage.
OBSSitePurchaseOrderApp-689755

The GSheet table is updating the rows. Just no pdf attached and sent.
Cheers

@Phil same here my app is in testing mode and workflow not sending the emails - attachments are being created and row data updated just no emails - in Australia as well.

Yes, same issue, attachments created, rows updating but not sending.

Same here, have the workflow sending emails, not receiving for around 15hrs now

Emails are looking like they are coming through now. All backlogged emails are being received as well.
Thank you.

same as craig just received all backlog emails

Thanks for letting me know the recovery action worked!

Do you know what the cause was Phil?

To improve robustness, we implemented a queue to hold all outgoing email messages.
That queue allows us to save and resend email if the Mandrill email delivery service has temporary problems.

We have a service that reads the queue and sends the emails to Mandrill.
For some reason, the service was not working reliably this afternoon and evening.

I restarted the service, and it started processing the queued emails and sending them normally.
I will need more time to determine what causes the service to temporarily stop servicing the queue.

Tx Phil. Cheers

Top Labels in this Space