Scheduled reports not working...?

I have some scheduled reports.  They have been sending everyday - at 10 AM and have never stopped.  today, they seem to be not sending.  I have not changed anything in this app in days.  I am unsure why this would even happen?

0 11 305
11 REPLIES 11

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I did.  it shows they are running?

Tiger1_0-1653060529515.pngTiger1_1-1653060571549.png

So if I manually "run" them it works.  I noticed under "Details" nothing different when I manually run it and it automatically ran:

Manually run:

Tiger1_0-1653061185718.png

Automatically running:

Tiger1_1-1653061299983.png

We are experiencing the same issue.  None of our reports are going out, and are not being archived to our google drive.  Monitoring app shows all processes completed.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated. Please also contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Google imposes LIMITATION to restrict us for usage of BOT but obviously it is not working properlyโ€ฆโ€ฆ. 

Thanks @Steve for flagging this.

We had some alerts about high failure rates, and high latency to generate PDFs which I was looking into. From what I can see there was a large influx of requests to generate PDFs (about 50x the average rate), the auto scaler was very slow to respond. This spike in traffic lasted from about 7:30 - 8:30 AM PT this morning.

Are you still actively experiencing issues?

I wont know if the automation is working again until Monday.  It runs Mon-Fri at 10 AM CST.

I want to say something that might be of importance.  I have disabled several bots - because by some reason they stopped working correctly.  They were sending 5 reports instead of 1.  i have an entire other discussion on this.   My solution?  I disabled them.  They actually still send a report - but now just one.  Not sure why.  I hadn't changed anything before this happened to my app.   i wonder if this is the same with everyone.

We are now able to generate PDF reports again.  Now if we can just wake up the BOTS I have that are sleeping we will be in business.

You'll need to contact Support for help clearing the waiting bots.

Top Labels in this Space