School Model Student Secured

@TyAlevizos I am very new to AppSheet, really to creating apps in general, but am working to create something for my company that would manage the records of students at our facility. Being that I don't have the background for creating apps, I was researching the best ways to go about this and I came across what I think is your created AppSheet, called "School Model Student Secured". It seems like exactly the functionality that I am looking for, or at least a very good starting point for me to make it work for us. However, I am unable to edit the sheets associated with the project because they were removed. Is there any help you could offer me with this? I would greatly appreciate it!

0 3 153
3 REPLIES 3

If you have access to the app definition, try copying the app. That should give you an option to make a copy of the data source.

dbaum_1-1674601878044.png

dbaum_0-1674601838022.png

I appreciate the quick response. Unfortunately, the AppSheet is looking for references that are no longer in the drive folder associated with the project, so it wonโ€™t work. 

We should've fixed this now. Sorry for the late response. Do you mind giving it a quick try?

Top Labels in this Space