Scroll issue

When I am in form and inputting a data, the last 2 decimals changes. Noticed this when I am scrolling after I moved to next row.
is this normal setting that I could turn off?

Solved Solved
0 7 273
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mario,

Please contact support@appsheet.com so we can look at it with more information.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

What kinda change is that, can you clarify?

adding 0.1 each short scroll length. if I scroll mouse button long enough it will increment or decrement fast

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I noticed that, too. I believe it is a recent change.

When the cursor is in a numeric column that has and buttons, the mouse scroll wheel will adjust the column value.

@morgan or @macastan, can you confirm this behavior?

Hi All,
any solution to this issue, please? it inadvertently replaced the value I intent to put where a single digit change greatly affects my result.

thanks

Hi Mario,

Iโ€™ve been able to repro what you mention. This is not a change weโ€™ve introduced, this is native behavior of a number-type input if itโ€™s on focus (depending on browsers it will also be different).

The way I was able to prevent this from happening is clicking outside the input box after inputting desired values. Out of curiosity, which browser/device are you using?

Hi Maria,
Seems it was not an issue before. I am using g chrome since my appsheet birth.
I only noticed this 2 to 3 weeks back.
Yes, I am clicking away but it also happening intermittently even then. Also not a very user-friendly approach as this Affect other columns I happened to scroll through which I intent to change very seldom.
Thanks.

Hi Mario,

Please contact support@appsheet.com so we can look at it with more information.

Top Labels in this Space