Scrolling a long deck list hangs apps on iOS [BUG]

Scrolling a long deck list hangs (800 items only, with thumbnails) apps on iOS CONSISTENTLY!

This doesn't happen on Android.

Makes the system totally unusable on iPad.

0 6 99
6 REPLIES 6

After days of testing various combinations

If I run the app/s in a browser (Chrome) rather than via the appsheet store app it works perfectly and incidentally, is super fast!

I think there are either issues with AppSheet iOS app or IOS 17 itself.

I think the Appsheet developers should look into offline working in iOS because it seey to be very buggy.

@mandard 

for your eyes

As usual no action at all from AppSheet support!

Offline simply does NOT work on iOS.

Time to look for an alternative development tool .

I seem to recall that a very similar issue existed before and even made the app crash. It was iOS related with the Appsheet app at the time and was also a deck list, at the time I think my list was 400 items in one view without thumbnails.

Unfortunetely AppSheet support quality and customer care quality is terrible as we all knows, but still platform itself is outstanding thanks to the founders of AppSheet . As as as I know there is no alternatives. 

I have bunch of unfixed issues and tickets against support desk. They 100% times come back to us with silly response. It seems to be google default and their standard sadly. This is because AppSheet is not developed by them but they just buy without knowing what AppSheet is.

Top Labels in this Space