Search Capabilities in Appsheet Designer

I realize that Appsheet is a no-code based platform, but as a programmer, I'm used to having different tools, including powerful search tools, to help me identify all the locations certain elements are referenced/used.  For example, is there any way in Appsheet to identify all the locations a certain column is referenced.  Understandbly the application can break when I change the name of a column, but how can I find out where it will breaks without having to remember where everything is referenced.  Am I missing something obvious?

Solved Solved
0 3 73
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unfortunately AppSheet doesn't have that kind of tool to find them. Though you can download the app documentation and then search from there. You can download it from Settings > Information > Scroll down to the bottom > "The documentation page for this app is available here"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately AppSheet doesn't have that kind of tool to find them. Though you can download the app documentation and then search from there. You can download it from Settings > Information > Scroll down to the bottom > "The documentation page for this app is available here"

I wish Appsheet would consider implementing a real search capability in the designer, but at least your suggestion is better than nothing.  I will definitly use this to help locate referenced items.

Thank you very much for this suggestion.

Good to hear it helps you at least somehow.

Top Labels in this Space