Search Function

Hi,

I have a view that is taken from a slice of the main data, what I would like to do within that view, is return,  only an exact match for the term that the user has searched for, however before the user has searched, I would like a blank screen.

Is this possible?

0 2 53
2 REPLIES 2

Ich glaube nicht, aber wenn Sie mehr Details zu relevanten Tabellennamen, den Spalten, ihrem Typ und ihren Tabellenreferenzbeziehungen teilen kรถnnten, vorzugsweise mit Screenshots, hรคtte die Community vielleicht doch eine Lรถsung.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

@Tommy62 wrote:

Ich glaube nicht, aber wenn Sie mehr Details zu relevanten Tabellennamen, den Spalten, ihrem Typ und ihren Tabellenreferenzbeziehungen teilen kรถnnten, vorzugsweise mit Screenshots, hรคtte die Community vielleicht doch eine Lรถsung.

In English: "I don't think so, but if you could share more details about relevant table names, the columns, their type and their table reference relationships, preferably with screenshots, the community might have a solution after all."

@Tommy62 can you please provide your answers in English, as it is easier for everyone? Thanks

@ddlaw Yes it's possible.

you may want to use a dashboard based on a slice.

You can get inspiration from this sample app: Slice based on user input

@ddlaw wrote:

however before the user has searched, I would like a blank screen.

Top Labels in this Space