Search bar filter query

Dear Sirs:

Is there any possibility to order the fields of the filter that comes out by default in the search bar?

Yesenia_Leon_0-1650310691991.png

For example, if it is ordered like this:

- Alumno

- Sede

- Curso

- Fecha

- Etc.

Solved Solved
1 4 231
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Yesenia_Leon, the search bar column order follows your background column order, if you wish to modify it, you're gonna have to shuffle your database columns.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Yesenia_Leon, the search bar column order follows your background column order, if you wish to modify it, you're gonna have to shuffle your database columns.

Hello dear @Rafael_ANEIC-PY, unfortunately this not the case, for me at least. I couldn't associate the filter order to anything.

I would love for changing the filters to be an option! My filters do not follow my back end column order and even has some virtual columns that are way farther down the list. Many of the virtual column ones are for back end structures that have zero value as a search function while some of my main columns are missing that I would REALLY love to have as a filter.

That's weird, I checked and it matched my back end column order, AppSheet works in misterious ways sometimes haha

Top Labels in this Space