Searching for Tour Washington AppSheet Template

A "Tour Washington" app template appeared on an AppSheet YouTube demo. I would like to download the app from the AppSheet Template site, but it is not listed there. Is it still possible to download?

0 6 151
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @globetrotter1 

Here you go 

Custom Tour Guide App

These sample apps are available at 

Customer Support - AppSheet

Hi @lizlynch : May I request you to document it somewhere in help documentation , a path to these sample apps? These are some invaluable sample apps and these are different from apps under templates  at App templates . Many of  those available at Customer Support - AppSheet are very useful in demonstrating  various AppSheet features. I also request you to preserve the link to these apps always.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar - Thank you for sharing the app and for your suggestion! 100% agree these additional template apps are invaluable. We do plan to better surface these apps in our documentation and ensure that you can continue to find them easily. Stay tuned! 

@peterdykstra for visibility! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Suvrutt_Gurjar 

Here is one example of how we'd like to better surface the template apps:

Explore a template app that demonstrates how to build drop-downs from a simple list of values

Would be interested in your feedback as to whether this type of information would be helpful! We are also planning to include a summary of the apps that are available to allow you to easily find them and determine which might best help you accomplish a specific task. That is currently in progress, but may take a little bit of time. 

Thank you @lizlynch 

I browsed the help article you referred. I believe the description of the sample app is certainly useful and adequate for the new app creators.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar - Appreciate your feedback! 

Hi @lizlynch  and @peterdykstra 

With the new "My Apps" page, the link to all those template apps ( Customer Support - AppSheet) seems to have been deleted as an explicit reference link.  I mean the link in itself seems to be active , because we know it. However a dedicated reference to the link will help a great way as new AppSheet creators will not know it.

When I learned AppSheet, those apps were immensely useful and we still refer those apps  in community responses as well.

Request you to activate the link under some category of template apps.

Top Labels in this Space