Section header to show after each Page Header

Hi,  I am using multiple Page headers to split up my app (a competency form). I am doing these as blank columns (as this makes it easier to see what is on which page when looking at the back end), with differing text to headline each new page.

I also want to have a 'Section Header' appear on each page, with a formula (CONCATENATE([TM Pin], " --- ",[TM Name])) which shows who the person is, with an identifying PIN (Entered at the start of the form, and so the person completing the form has a reference at the top of each page as to who they are completing the form for). Is there any way I can add this formula to each page, without having to duplicate it multiple times? i.e have a repeatable Virtual Column or something similar?  Looking for something similar to the below

Marc5_0-1680566190974.png

0 1 376
1 REPLY 1

A given column, including a Show type column, can be included only once in a form view--just like most other view types.

If it's helpful:

• You could create multiple Show type columns each equal to the first one. That way, if you ever changed the expression you'd only have to change it in one place.
  • You could incorporate the expression that returns the identifying information into the Page Header column's value.
Top Labels in this Space